Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My story about getting captured

Iwas standing in the doorway when I saw a person with a knife heading toward me. So I came outside and hit the stranger with a baseball bat, but I realized it was my cousin. I drove my cousin to the hospital, but during the car ride we got a car crash. I was stunned but not dead. All the people around me were dead. Some distance away, I saw my archenemy, Bill Enzgonillaginalaque. Bill Enzgonillaginalaque suddenly ran away to a police station. As I was struggling to my feet, police officers came out from police station and ran towards me. I was swept by the police officers and went to the police station. I was questioned and sizzled on the body by burning coals. When I asked them what this was about, they said that I had commited murder on the innocent civilians lying on the street. When I asked them who told them, the police officers said a guy with a strange name, Bill Enzgonillaginalaque had told them I had commited the murder. When I said I didn't do it, they went to a judge and the judge sentenced me to 30 years in jail. 30 years later I finally became free and became a novelist so I wrote this story.

11 comments:

  1. So i came outside with a baseball bat and hit the stranger but the i realized that it was my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i called 911 to take my cousin to the hospital but during the ride we got a car crash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eventualy survived but all the people died.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't want to see that dead bodies so I buried
    them in the mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. next day I saw the news and news said some one buried 3 people in the jang mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I reborned, I dug up the people I had buried and put them away. I put the dead bodies in the toilet and flushed it down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was almost killed by the person

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool story but I'm not sure exactly where it ends but from what I read it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A suspenseful story, DongHwi. To die just before you're about to be released. A question: if you died before you were released from jail, who wrote the story? I like the links, although some of them suggest the story took place in two different places: in Cancun (Mexico) and in some place called Moline. Mr. P

    ReplyDelete